02 September 2009

Back to UUM...

After the 5 days MC leave plus the Independent Day, I finally had came back to UUM. My illness had fully recovered. However, what had made me worry is my throat. I keep feeling a bit not comfortable for my throat. Hopefully able to tackle this problem by drinking more water and "liang cha".

I am appreciate those friends who had concern for my health problem during the period I fell sick. I just wondering how they know I fell sick. Some friends that less contact also knew I fell sick. I suddenly became famous during the sick period. Haha...

Just now about 4pm, I had went to Wushu Fair at Foyer Library. I just able to watch their closing ceremony because they will finish the project at 5pm. Quite grateful for their invitation to attend the ceremony. Many new faces that I did not see before in Wushu Club. This shows that I had not attended Wushu Club activities and training for quite a long time. Actually I quite worry about the admin of the club and the development of the club in future but I can't do anything about it. Hope that the current admin of the club had made the right decision for the club's future arrangement.

Later have to fix my extension plug at my room. It had been burnt by the "running electric" incident. The fuse of the plug had fully damage. I had change 3 extension because of that burnt. Maybe tomorrow want to go to office to complaint and report about the crazy soket at my room. However, I think the efficiency and effectiveness of the office operation will be the big question to settle my problem. Maybe after I graduate, the soket still not being fixed by them. Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

unique visit
Brooks Brothers Coupon