16 September 2009

Sharing...

I felt very sad and disappointed when I found that I had actually don't have any close friend who can I share my feelings and thoughts with. All are busy for themselves. When there is nothing happen to them, they wouldn't find me. Maybe this is a reality of life. I had being complaint by my friends as a person who are so noisy, keep interrupting them, like to argue with people, make the people around me feel stress and as a burden for them. Maybe I have nothing good in their eyes.

A few days ago, a friend compare me with a person who is so so so so so so so nice. No tempered, good leadership, wouldn't scold people and etc. Me? So bad tempered, keep scold people, bad leadership... Actually, I often behave like that because I care about something. Eg, when I care about assignment, I want other group members to do their part well. When they do wrongly or just simply do their part without effort, I will get angry and scold them. If I totally not care about the assignment, I wouldn't waste my energy to scold people like that. You think scold people is a very happy thing to do??

Since that, I decide to change myself. I won't care so much for other's part when I do the group assignment. When I care less, then I won't so angry when they just simply do their part. Just let them do what they want. Want to be so strict for what?? People won't appreciate my effort to ensure the report is done properly. Just learn more from my good group leader that just care for his part without see and check other member's part. Maybe like that all people will be happier and less complaint about me. I can change myself to be like what they want, but I really hate myself to be a selfish people that just care for my part in doing assignment. Nevermind, just try to suit myself with the group environment, even though I hate to do things in group. Hopefully I won't lost myself in the process to suit others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

unique visit
Brooks Brothers Coupon