16 September 2009

Assignment Problem......................

The risk assignment finally submitted today. Before this, yesterday night, the group leader just sent me the finalize draft report and ask me to check and see if have any problem. However, that time I just go back to my room from computer lab and that time is around 10pm. So, I just told him that if he think the report is ok then ok. Previously, I give my idea in the discussion but he say I didn't give. This time, even I have see and check the report, he also will say I didn't see and check. Then, no need to waste time to go back to the lab and download it to check.

Just now, I go to download the report and see. There is still a problem in the report. That problem occur at my part that I did about the conclusion. Previously I had told him that the conclusion need to be changed because of the changes made by other members without my knowledge. Till now, I just realized that he as a group leader didn't check for other members' part. He just care for his part. Maybe human being is really only eat protein.

In this incident, I agree that I have done a mistake for my part. But, I don't agree that he didn't have done the wrong thing. I just think that he as a group leader, he also have the responsibility to make sure the report is done properly. So, I think he also has to bear the responsibility for the mistake of the report. Or maybe in others' perspective, they may think that I am the only one who are wrong the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

unique visit
Brooks Brothers Coupon