27 August 2009

MC for a Week...

On 22 Aug, Saturday night, I went to clinic to see doctor because of my illness getting worst. The doctor gave me a five days MC leave from 24 to 28 Aug. The doctor had told me that if after two days I taking his medicine, my illness become worst and suffer breathe difficulty, I have to go back to find him. Luckily, after the two days of taking medicine, I did not suffer any side effect. Now, I am getting better.

I have missed many classes and lessons in university. I think it will be difficult for me to catch up after I go back to university later on. This is what I worry about. It will be another busy days for me as all the assignments have to be ready before Hari Raya holidays. Besides, I have to prepare for my presentations and mid term exam.

During this MC period, I really have a bad mood and bad tempered maybe because of sick. I have argument with my group assignment members and finally I give up to be the group leader as one of the members seems so eager to be the leader. I am very headache with all those group assignment problems and I really hate that. Just wondering why lecturers like to give group assignment instead of individual assignment. I prefer to have individual assignment because it will be less problem than group assignment.

After this MC leave, I maybe will back university on 2nd of Sept. Hope that I will fully recover soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

unique visit
Brooks Brothers Coupon